- 2 x SmartSpeed Pro Timing Units
- 2 x SmartSpeed Reflectors
- 1 x SmartHub
- 5 x Tripods
- 1 x Travel Case (stores up to 6 timing gates)
- 1 x 12V Daisy Chain Charger
Additional SmartSpeed Pro timing gates can be added to a SmartSpeed Pro system to enable users to run different types of drills.
Each SmartSpeed Pro timing unit includes a speaker and coloured lights to provide signals to athletes and coaches. These signals are used to run reactive training drills and provide real-time feedback.
- Audible signal
- Visual signals
- Red lights
- Green lights
- Blue lights
- All lights (Red, Green, Blue)
The timing unit also includes two light beams:
- Photocell beam - this is what is used with the reflector to detect objects and has a wider, weaker appearance.
- Laser aiming beam - is purely an aid in aligning the timing unit with a reflector, as it is significantly more visible and pointed than the photocell beam.
Turn on the timing unit
When the timing unit is turned on, the unit will produce a loud audible beep and project a laser beam.
The laser beam must be aligned with an adjacent reflector to stop the beeping.
TIP: Ensure a reflector is in line with the timing unit prior to turning the timing unit on. Once you turn the timing unit on, align the unit by placing your hand on the tripod neck. This will enable you to flex the unit 60-80 degrees.
SmartHub is the command unit for the SmartSpeed Pro system. It uses two in-built radio devices:
- IEEE 802.15.4 - to communicate between timing units; and
- Bluetooth - to communicate to a mobile device (SmartSpeed app)
The SmartHub can communicate with up to 32 timing units and enables users to run up to 8 tracks (lanes) of the same drill simultaneously.
To set up the SmartHub, users connect the SmartHub to an iOS or Android device via Bluetooth.
The SmartScan (RFID) and Portable Jump Mat can be connected directly into the SmartHub.
TIP: Place the SmartHub within 10-20m of your mobile device for optimal performance.
|Flash||Press once and release||Makes the LEDs flash on the SmartHub and sends
message to any connected pro units.
|Check the SmartHub and timing gates are connected.
|Scroll||Press as needed||Scrolls the indicator through the interface on the
|Use to manually change the channel
|Enter||Press to confirm||Selects whatever option is on the SmartHub screen||Confirms your selection|
|Power||Press once and release||SmartHub LED display lights up||Turns unit on|
|Press and hold (for 2 seconds)||All lights turn off||Turns unit off|
|Press and hold (for 10 seconds)||Power / reset indicator LED on unit turns on||Resets the unit|