DynaMo measures strength and force in Newtons (N), Kilograms (kgs), or Pounds (lbs) using over 300 test protocols.
It is important to follow the test protocols to get accurate results and data.
Follow these steps to create a strength test.
- Download the DynaMo mobile app to your iOS or Android device. Click here.
- Once the DynaMo app has been downloaded onto your mobile device, use your VALD Hub login details to log in to the app. If you do not have your login credentials, please contact your administrator or email us at email@example.com
- On the home screen, tap the + Create button in the middle of the bottom navigation bar.
- Select Profile then Body Region.
- Select Strength test.
- Select Movement.
- Select Position.
- Select Variant.
- Watch the test protocol video and read the written instructions.
- Move into position and prepare to test.
- When you are ready, tap START TESTING'.
- Force readings are displayed in real-time on the app screen.
- The app will automatically count the number of reps.
- At the end of the set, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to view the number of repetitions and results.
- If testing both sides, tap 'NEXT' to move to the other side.
- When the test is complete, tap 'FINISH'.
- A Test Summary screen immediately displays the test results.
- When you return to the home screen, your strength test will be listed under recent tests.
- Quickly retest without reconfiguring the entire test by tapping on the test name.
If you have any questions about strength testing, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org