The DynaMo range measures strength and force in Newtons (N), Kilograms (kgs), or Pounds (lbs) using:
- Over 200 different test protocols (DynaMo Lite)
- Over 300 different test protocols (DynaMo Plus)
It is important to follow the test protocols to get accurate results and data.
Watch the video or follow the written steps below for detailed instructions on how to perform a strength test using your DynaMo device.
The above video uses the DynaMo Plus device and may not be accurate for DynaMo Lite units.
Follow these steps to create a strength test.
- Download the DynaMo mobile app to your iOS or Android device. Click here for steps on how to download.
- Once the DynaMo app has been downloaded onto your mobile device, use your VALD Hub login details to log in to the app. If you do not have your login credentials, please contact your administrator or email us at email@example.com.
- On the home screen, tap the + Create button in the middle of the bottom navigation bar.
- Select the relevant Profile, then choose the Body Region for your test.
- Select Strength test.
- Select Movement, then Position, then Variant.
- Watch the test protocol video and read the written instructions.
If you are using a DynaMo Plus and need to attach any smart attachments to complete your test, these must be attached before you begin the test.
- Move into position and prepare to test.
- When you are ready, tap START TESTING.
- Force readings are displayed in real-time on the app screen.
- The app will automatically count the number of reps.
- At the end of the set, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to view the number of repetitions and results.
- If testing both sides, tap NEXT to move to the other side.
- When the test is complete, tap FINISH.
- A Test Summary screen immediately displays the test results.
- When you return to the home screen, your strength test will be listed under recent tests.
- Quickly retest without reconfiguring the entire test by tapping on the test name.
If you have any questions about strength testing, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.