Integrating Nookal with TeleHab will enable your practitioners to directly access a TeleHab profile from within your Nookal practice management system. Once the integration has been set up, client profiles in Nookal can be manually synced with your VALD Hub account.
How the integration works
When creating and editing patient profiles in Nookal, the profile details can be synced to VALD Hub. The Nookal integration enables a one-way sync (Nookal → VALD Hub) of profile data. Once this has been set up, patient profile details should only be updated in Nookal to avoid data being overwritten.
Note: When creating or updating profiles in Nookal, this will NOT automatically sync to VALD Hub. You must click the Open in TeleHab button when viewing a profile in Nookal to manually sync. Alternatively, you can click Sync Patients in Management > Integration in VALD Hub.
Set up a Nookal integration
The Nookal integration process involves the following steps:
- Obtain an API Key from Nookal
- Set up Nookal Integration in TeleHab
- Access TeleHab client profile from Nookal client profile
- Import Nookal client list into TeleHab [Optional]
Step 1 - Obtain an API Key from Nookal
- Log in to your Nookal account.
- Click the Setup tab on the top menu bar.
- Click Integrations under Connections.
- Scroll to TeleHab on the integrations page.
- Click the toggle to enable integrations.
- Click Configure.
- Select the API Key and copy [Ctrl + C] the key.
Step 2 - Set up Nookal Integration in TeleHab
- Log into your VALD Hub account.
- Click into the Management tab in the navigation bar on the left.
- Navigate to the INTEGRATION tab.
- Click Set up Nookal integration.
- Paste the API Key you obtained from Nookal and click Save.
Note: You must have user permissions for TeleHab to access the software integration tab.
You will receive a message when your integration settings are saved successfully. If integration is not successful, wait a moment and try again. If you are not successful again, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3 - Access a TeleHab client profile from Nookal client profile
- Open a client profile in your Nookal account (via Diary or Client search).
- Click Clinical Notes
- Select a Case
- Click the Exercises button.
- Click the Open in TeleHab button.
If you don't have a Case to select, you can create one by following Cases > Create New Case> Input case details > Save Changes.
Step 4 - Import Nookal client list into TeleHab [Optional]
- In VALD Hub, go to Management > Integration.
- Click the Sync patients button.
- Click the Start sync button.
- Click the X icon on the Sync results.
- Click the Go back button to return to the software integration page. This page is where you can access the list of client profiles that failed to sync.
Note: This may take several minutes, depending on the number of clients being imported. When the sync is completed, you will see the number of clients synced and number of failed entries.