You will receive the following parts for your ISO Squat Rack.
|Base plate x1
|Top bar x1
|Lifting bar x1
|Hand screws x8
|Hex bolts x2
- Place the base plate on level ground.
- Insert one of the posts into the side of the base plate.
- Secure the post in place by inserting and tightening four hand screws.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the second post.
- While standing on a box or ladder, place the top bar on top of the two posts, then secure in place by inserting and tightening the hex bolts on either side of the top bar.
Note: You will need a spanner, wrench, or ratchet to tighten the hex bolts.
- Insert the lifting bar by aligning the bar slightly to the right of the desired position on the posts, then slide across so that the pins lock into place.
- Insert the ForceDecks plates into either side of the base plate.
- Connect the interplate cable between the two plates.
Your ForceDecks ISO Squat Rack is now fully assembled.