Once you have conducted tests on your ForceFrame device, you can export this results data from VALD Hub if required.
This data is exported in CSV format and can be documented and graphed externally to VALD Hub, or potentially ingested into another data stream.
- Login to VALD Hub.
- If your user is set up for Group management mode (Management > Settings), select the VALD Systems option from the side navigation bar.
If you are set up for Clinical management mode, navigate to Dashboard, then click the down arrow next to the Monitoring header and choose Results Export.
- Click into the FORCEFRAME tab.
- Use the date fields and filters to locate the particular result(s) you wish to export.
- Click the initials on the left of the result(s) to select the result.
- Click the button in the top-right.
Looking to export the raw force trace data for ForceFrame test results? Read more here.