ForceDecks Vision is currently in beta and is only available on iPads. Feedback on this feature can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Ensure you have the latest version of the ForceDecks iOS App installed on your iPad.
Step 1 - Enable ForceDecks Vision
- Log into the ForceDecks iOS App
- Go to Manage
- Select Recording
- Ensure that Enable Video Recording is set to Yes
- Click Save
Step 2 – Test Setup
- Go to Test
- Ensure the ForceDecks plates are turned on, and you are located near the plates to ensure a strong Bluetooth connection. (If required, refer to Bluetooth Connection Guide.)
- Select your ForceDecks plates.
- Go to Profile
- Select a Profile (Ensure that “Allow Photo and Video Recording” has been allowed for that Profile. This setting can be changed by editing the Profile.)
- Go to Test Type
- Select Auto-Detect, or select Pre-Select and scroll down to select the test type
- Go to Tags
- Add or Manage Tags, as required.
- Go to Video Recording
- Select On
- Move the device and change its orientation so the Profile is appropriately captured by the camera.
- Select Start
Step 3 – Adjust the location of the ForceDecks Vision preview
- Drag the ForceDecks Vision preview box around the screen to your preferred location.
- The ForceDecks Vision preview box can be swiped off the screen to hide it entirely, or swiped onto the screen to bring it back.
Step 4 – Zero Force Plates
- Ensure nothing is touching the ForceDecks.
- Click Start to zero the ForceDecks plates.
Step 5 – Weigh Profile
Ask the Profile to assume the starting position on the plates and to remain as still as possible.
Note: ForceDecks will automatically begin to detect the individual’s weight after zeroing. If you skip weighing you can re-weigh the individual during the test recording. Learn more about Weighing Profiles in ForceDecks iOS App.
Step 6 - Recording a Test
- Instruct the individual to perform the required test protocol (refer to ForceDecks Test Protocols).
- Once the required reps are completed, click Stop.
Step 7 – Reviewing the ForceDecks Vision results
- Click the video camera button on the left side of the screen to view ForceDecks Vision results.
- Select a rep to view with the square icons at the top of the screen.
- Select a key moment or phase to view from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Start or pause the video by tapping it.
- Drag your finger left or right on the video to rewind or advance the video.
- Tap the left or right side of the video to rewind or advance by single frames.
- Change the playback speed of the video via the button the bottom right corner.
Step 8 – Uploading test results to VALD Hub
- Click Finish
- If required, click on tests to change test type, or reps to discard reps from results.
- Click Upload to upload tests to VALD Hub and ForceDecks.