This guide covers how to run a balance test in the ForceDecks Windows App with compatible force plates. If testing with ForceDecks for the first time, refer to Testing with ForceDecks.
To start a Balance Test in ForceDecks:
- Click Profiles
- Select a Profile
- Click Record Test for Selected
- Select the Test Type and under the Balance Tests heading, choose either;
- Quiet Stand
- Single Leg Stand
- Single Leg Range of Stability
*Please check that your force plates are connected if the Balance Test option does not appear
- Input the Exercise Length in seconds of the Balance Test.
- Select if the test will be conducted with Eyes Closed, on an Unstable Surface, or with the person performing a Secondary Task.
- Zero the force plates. Make sure that nothing and no one is touching the force plates.
*If using a foam pad on the plates to create an unstable surface, zero the force plates after the foam pad is in place.
- Start Recording to begin a test.
Article is closed for comments.