If you are regularly using your ForceDecks while offline, you may experience a number of synchronization errors in your ForceDecks Windows application, indicating there is a miscommunication between your local database and the cloud server. The Delete & Refill feature can be used to refresh the data stored on your local device.
By pulling a fresh copy of your data from the cloud, the Delete & Refill process will clear the entire contents of your local database, including any test data that was collected offline and is still pending upload to VALD Hub.
The Delete & Refill will delete any test on your local device that are still pending upload. This action is irreversible and may result in data loss. This action should not be performed unless under the explicit instruction of the VALD Support Team.
- Log in to your ForceDecks Windows application.
- Click the Options cog in the top-right corner and select Credentials.
- Click the Advanced button on the right.
- With Keep local copy ticked to activate the additional options, tick Delete and refill local copy.
- Click Connect.
- Read the confirmation prompt, then click OK.
- Remain logged in and allow the process to complete.
The delete and refill operation will likely take a short while to complete. While profiles are being downloaded onto your machine, you should be able to continue testing.