The auto weight detection feature in ForceDecks Jump can be adjusted to increase or decrease the leniency of auto weight detection.
The following weight settings can be adjusted:
- Minimum Weight – The minimum amount of weight that needs to be on the force plates for ForceDecks to detect weight.
- Maximum Standard Deviation – The amount of weight instability that is considered acceptable during a steady period. ForceDecks can automatically determine an individual's weight from the steady period before a jump. Lower deviations increase body weight accuracy; however, the individual must stand even more still.
- Steady Period – The period of time a steady weight value is required on the force plates, before ForceDecks will record a weight.
- Maximum Weight Deviation – The amount of weight discrepancy that is considered acceptable between each test and/or rep. The lower the deviation the more consistent a body weight needs to be between tests/reps.
To edit the weight settings in ForceDecks Jump:
- Go to Settings
- Select the Analysis tab
- Select your weight preferences
- Click Set as default
Article is closed for comments.