Before you start testing with ForceDecks Jump you will need to take a look at a few settings.
Confirm your Operational Mode in layout settings:
- Shared – When testing with one set of dual plates
- Multiple – When testing with multiple sets of dual plates
Confirm the following platform settings:
- Sequenced Platform Count – The number of dual plate sets being used for a Test Sequence
- Platform Assignment – Confirms if the Primary Plate (1) on the Left and Secondary Plate (2) on the Right
- Auto Test Export Folder – Ensure this is the same folder you setup for your ForceDecks App
Result Lists and Chart Lists
Confirm the result metrics and charts you wish to see.
Note: Default metrics in ForceDecks Jump, differ from default metrics in ForceDecks.
To edit the above settings in ForceDecks Jump:
- Go to Settings
- Select the Layout, Platforms, Results Lists and Chart Lists tabs
- Select your setting preferences
Article is closed for comments.