About Groups and Tags
- To group clients with similar pathologies, e.g. A list of Injury Types
- To group athletes who play the same sport, or in the same post position, e.g. A list of Sports
- To separate tests performed during injury rehabilitation or in a fatigued state. e.g. A list of Statuses Groups and Tags in ForceDecks make sorting and analysing data significantly easier.
Go to section:
Categories and Groups
Categories are used to house multiple Groups. This provides users with great ability to segment profiles to increase filtering and reporting capabilities.
Profiles can be assigned to multiple Groups. For example, a profile may be in the following groups:
- ACL Injury
To create Groups and Tags in ForceDecks:
Note: At least one Category must be created, before Groups can be created.
- Go to Groups and Tags
- Select Categories and Groups from the drop-down (top right)
- Input a name for the Category or Group
- Click + Add Category or + Add Group
Categories and their Groups can be changed or deleted using the Edit and Remove icons shown next to each Category and Group.
Caution: Any changes to Categories or Groups will affect all Profiles they have been previously applied to. If you have a large existing dataset, it is worth considering any implications for your organisation's data management before removing or editing Categories or Groups.
To assign Profiles to Groups in ForceDecks:
- Go to Profiles
- Select a Profile (Shift+Click or Ctrl+Click to select multiple profiles)
- Select Edit Groups
- Select Add Group
- Select the desired Category and Group from the drop-down
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 if you wish to add additional Groups
- Click Set Groups
Tag Types and Tags
Tag Types are used to house multiple Tags. This provides users with great ability to segment tests to increase filtering and reporting capabilities.
To create Tag Types and Tags in ForceDecks:
Note: At least one Tag Type must be created, before Tags can be created.
- Go to Groups and Tags
- Select Tag Type and Tags from the drop-down (top right)
- Input a name for the Tag Type or Tag
- Click + Add Tag Types or + Add Tag
To assign Tags to Tests in ForceDecks:
- Go to Tests
- Double-click on the desired Test (Shift+Click or Ctrl+Click to select multiple tests)
- Select Edit Tags
- Select Add Tag
- Select the desired Tag Type and Tag from the drop-down
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 if you wish to add additional Tags
- Click Set Tags