With ForceDecks Jump you can quickly compare an individual’s (profile's) current results against their previous results.
The historical data displayed for comparison can be set to suit your requirements.
For example, in settings you can control:
- History Dates (e.g. select date ranges on a calendar or the last 30 days etc.)
- History Limit (e.g. the last 5 results of the last 10 results etc.)
To set historical data ranges in ForceDecks Jump:
- Go to Settings
- Select the Layout tab
- Navigate to the Charts section
- Select your History Dates preference from the drop-down menu
- Enter your History Limit preference