If you are experiencing issues with charging your NordBord device, please follow the below troubleshooting steps.
- With the ankle hooks facing inward, carefully flip the NordBord over on its side, allowing you access to the Control Module (orange box).
Do not try to flip the NordBord by pulling on the ankle hooks. This may cause damage to the hooks and sensors.
- Check for any damage to the charging port or mini-USB charging cable.
- If no issue is evident with the charging port on the NordBord, try using an alternate mini-USB charging cable, wall adapter, and / or power outlet to isolate the issue.
The LED display on the NordBord will pulse to indicate when it is successfully charging. The display will pulse green (good charge), amber (medium charge), or red (low charge) as shown below.
Need further help?
If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to the VALD Support Team at email@example.com.
To action your request, please provide support with as much detail as possible, including:
- A detailed description of the issue, including what troubleshooting steps you have already attempted.
- The serial number (NB-XXXX) of your NordBord device.
The NordBord serial number can be found on the Control Module (orange box) at the base of the device.
- Any images and / or videos of the problem that could help us troubleshoot.
Please sign in to leave a comment.