If you are experiencing issues with charging your ForceFrame device, please follow the below troubleshooting steps.
- Inspect the head unit charging port (on the underside of the head unit) and mini-USB charging cable for any damage that may be affecting charging capabilities.
- If no issue is evident with the charging port on the ForceFrame, try using an alternate mini-USB charging cable, wall adapter, and / or power outlet to isolate the issue.
The LED display on the Head Unit will pulse to indicate when the ForceFrame is successfully charging. The display will pulse green (good charge), amber (medium charge), or red (low charge) as shown below.
Need further help?
If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to the VALD Support Team at email@example.com.
To action your request, please provide support with as much detail as possible, including:
- A detailed description of the issue, including what troubleshooting steps you have already attempted.
- The serial number (FF-XXXX) of your ForceFrame device.
The ForceFrame serial number can be found on the back of the head unit.
- Any images and / or videos of the problem that could help us troubleshoot.
Please sign in to leave a comment.