If you cannot see your ForceFrame device when you are trying to connect through the ForceFrame iOS application, please follow the below troubleshooting steps.
- Turn on your ForceFrame by tapping (do not hold down) the power button on the head unit.
- Ensure the power LEDs are on and displaying green, yellow, or red.
If your LED displays as white / purple, your device is in bootloader mode. Turn the device off, then back on with a quick press of the power button.
- If already open, force quit the ForceFrame iOS app on your smart device, then reopen the application.
- Select Start Testing to search again.
- Select the ForceFrame device you wish to connect to from the list.
Note: You should always power on the ForceFrame device first before opening the ForceFrame iOS app and attempting to connect. Opening the iOS app first will not detect the ForceFrame system.
Need further help?
If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to the VALD Support Team at email@example.com.
To action your request, please provide support with as much detail as possible, including:
- A detailed description of the issue, including what troubleshooting steps you have already attempted.
- The serial number (FFE-XXXX) of your ForceFrame device.
The ForceFrame serial number can be found on the back of the Head Unit.
- Model and software version of the ForceFrame iOS application and your smart device.
- Any images and / or videos of the problem that could help us troubleshoot.