If you have created a user in VALD Hub, you can update their existing permissions at any time, or delete the user if they are no longer required.
You must have the User Management permission enabled to create, edit and delete users.
Edit user permissions
- Log in to VALD Hub. If you are linked to more than one organisation, click your name in the top-right and click Change Org to ensure you are logged into the correct location.
- Navigate to Management in the left navigation bar, then click into the USERS tab.
- Click the More Options button on the right of the user in question, then click Edit.
- Edit the user's permissions as required.
Note: You cannot update the user's details such as name and email address. If these are incorrect, a new user must be created.
- Click the button to save your changes.
Delete a user
- Within VALD Hub, navigate to Management in the left navigation bar, then click into the USERS tab.
- Click the More Options button on the right of the user in question, then click Delete.
- Enter the user's name into the confirmation text box, then click Delete to confirm your action.
Please sign in to leave a comment.