Individual results can be viewed from the Profiles page in VALD Hub.
From the Profiles page, users can:
- View lists of profiles
- Search for profiles
- Access results for individual profiles
There are two display options for viewing profile lists in VALD Hub.
These view options have been designed to accommodate the different workflow and data requirements amongst VALD Hub users.
The view below has been designed to suit clinical practice, and profiles can be displayed in either a table or on cards.
From these views, users can:
- Click the chart icon to view the most recent test results for an individual, in chart form.
- Click the profile name to access all test results for an individual.
All test results for an individual can be accessed from an individual’s profile page.
From an individual’s profile page users can select from the following tabs:
- Testing– to view a summary of test metrics and charts.
- Most Recent – to view test metrics and charts for recent tests.
- Results Table – to view test metrics and charts for each test.
- Exercise - to view exercise sessions.