Quickly print a one-page report for your patients and athletes directly from their Profile Overview page in VALD Hub.
This printed report will display a snapshot of the Overview page, including:
- any exercise programs assigned to the patient,
- any PROMS assigned to the patient, and
- up to the last six tests conducted for the patient.
<6 if any exercise programs and / or PROMS are assigned.
Follow the below steps to print your Overview Report.
- Log in to your VALD Hub.
- Click into the Profiles tab and open your relevant patient profile.
- With the profile open to the Overview tab, click the Actions drop-down menu in the top-right and click Print.
- Select your printer and click Print.
You can choose to print this to PDF and add to your clinical notes outside of VALD Hub. Print functionality is available on all desktop and iPad devices.