While you can create multiple profiles at once using the bulk upload feature, you can also edit existing profiles in VALD Hub if required.
You cannot edit any profiles in bulk that have an email address assigned to them in VALD Hub.
Export the profiles
- Log into VALD Hub.
- Go to Profiles in the side navigation bar.
- Select the profiles you would like to edit. If you are in list view, you can use the Select All function to select profiles, otherwise you can individually select profiles by clicking on the initials on their profile tile.
- Click to download a .csv file to your computer.
- Open the exported .csv in Microsoft Excel and edit the profiles as necessary.
Do not edit the vald-id column.
- Save the .csv file.
Upload the edited profiles
- Within the Profiles tab of VALD Hub, click in the top-right.
No profiles can be selected for the Bulk Upload button to appear.
- Drag and drop your file into the box or click Choose file.
- Click Continue.
- Review the list of Profiles to ensure they are correct. Any invalid profiles can be fixed in your .csv file, then reuploaded.
- Click the button.
- Click Yes, import now.
This process will match the new profile against the existing profile based on the vald-id column in the CSV file. Any changes made to your profiles will now reflect in VALD Hub.