ForceDecks App Protocol
| Starting Position
- Standing position with hip and knees slightly bent
- Bar positioned at the mid-thigh
- Gripping the bar with slight pretension
1. Zero plates - Zero the plates. Ensure nothing is touching the plates during this step.
2. Weigh individual - Measure the individual's weight.
3. Assume starting position - Ask the individual to assume the starting position on the plates.
4. Stabilise individual - Instruct the individual to remain completely still, in the starting position for 2-3 seconds before and between each rep in the test.
5. Perform test - Instruct the individual to:
a. Contract as hard and as fast as possible; then
b. Hold at maximum force output for a minimum of 2 seconds; then
c. Relax after the contraction; then
d. Assume the starting position again.
6. Repeat - Repeat step 5 to record the desired number of reps.
7. Complete the test - Click to stop the recording and check the results.
Related Article: ForceDecks Tests: Isometric Test Overview