ForceDecks App Protocol
| Starting Position
- Standing on box or elevated platform, immediately behind force plates
- Normal standing posture
- Hands on hips
- Chest up and looking forward
- Zero plates – Ensure nothing is touching plates and click "Zero Platforms".
- Step on plates – Ask individual to step on the plates.
- Weigh individual – Click “Measure Weight”. The individual must remain completely still, and the colour display must register green before accepting body weight.
- Assume starting position – Ask individual to assume starting position.
- Start Recording – Click "Start Recording”.
- Perform jump - Instruct the individual to:
- Keep chest up and looking forward;
- Step off the box; then
- Land on the plates with both feet at the same time; then
- Immediately jump as high as possible; then
- Land softly, remaining completely still on the plates for 2-3 seconds; then
- Assume the starting position again.
- Repeat jump – Repeat steps 4 and 6 to record a total of 3 drop jumps.
- Stop recording – Click "Stop Recording".
- Review – Review that reps and test type have been detected correctly. You can manually correct the test type and/or manually mark trial ranges, if required.
- Analyse – Click "Analyse and Save" - to move directly to next individual; or Click "Analyse" – to review results.
||1 - 100 reps
| Default Instant Results
- Contact Time
- RSI (JH (Flight Time)/Contact Time) [m/s]
- Peak Takeoff Acceleration [m/s2]
- Jump Height (Flight Time) [cm]
- Peak Landing Force Asymmetry [% L,R]
- Landing RFD Asymmetry [% L,R]
Related Article: ForceDecks Test: Drop Jump Overview