ForceDecks App Protocol
| Starting Position
- Normal standing posture
- Hands on hips
- Chest up and looking forward
1. Zero plates - Zero the plates. Ensure nothing is touching the plates during this step.
2. Assume starting position - Ask the individual to assume the starting position on the plates.
3. Weigh individual - Measure the individual's weight.
4. Stabilise individual - Instruct the individual to remain completely still, in the starting position for 2-3 seconds before and between each rep in the test.
5. Perform test - Instruct the individual to:
a. Keep the chest up and looking forward;
b. Bend down; then
c. Jump up; then
d. Land softly; then
e. Assume starting position again.
6. Repeat - Repeat step 5 to record the desired number of reps.
7. Complete the test - Click to stop the recording and check the results.
Related Article: ForceDecks Test: Countermovement Jump Overview