ForceDecks App Protocol
| Starting Position
- Normal standing posture
- Hands on hips (if unweighted) or hands on barbell (if weighted)
- Chest up and looking forward
1. Zero plates - Ensure nothing is touching plates and click "Zero Platforms".
2. Assume starting position - Ask the individual to assume the starting position on the plates.
3. Weigh individual - Click "Measure Weight". The individual must remain completely still, and the colour display must register green before accepting body weight.
4. [OPTIONAL] Enter external load - If applicable, the weight of the external load can be manually added in the ForceDecks software.
5. Stabilise individual - Instruct the individual to remain completely still, in the standing position for 2-3 seconds before, and between each jump in the test.
6. Start recording - Click "Start Recording".
7. Perform jump - Instruct the individual to:
a. Keep the chest up and looking forward;
b. Bend down; then
c. Jump up; then
d. Land softly; then
e. Assume starting position again.
8. Repeat jump - Repeat step 7 to record a total of 3 countermovement jumps.
9. Stop recording - Click "Stop Recording".
10. Review - Review that reps and test type have been detected correctly. If required, you can manually correct the test type and/or manually mark trial ranges.
11. Analyse - Click "Analyse and Save" - to move directly to next individual; or Click "Analyse" – to review results.
||1 - 100 reps
| Default Instant Results
- Eccentric Peak Velocity [m/s]
- Jump Height (Flight Time) in Inches [in]
- Eccentric Duration [ms]
- Concentric Duration [ms]
- Concentric Mean Force Asymmetry [% L,R]
- Eccentric Mean Force Asymmetry [% L,R]
- Takeoff Peak Force Asymmetry [% L,R]
- Peak Landing Force Asymmetry [% L,R]
Related Article: ForceDecks Test: Countermovement Jump Overview