1. Confirm exercise length - Input the desired length of the protocol (in seconds).
2. [OPTIONAL] Select additional test parameters - Select if the individual being tested has their eyes closed, is standing on an unstable surface, or is performing a secondary task.
3. Zero plates - Zero the plates. Ensure nothing is touching the plates during this step.
4. Assume starting position - Ask the individual to assume the starting position on the plates.
5. Perform test - Instruct the individual to:
a. Keep their foot set; then
b. Lean as far as possible in each direction: forwards, backwards, left and right.
6. Repeat - Repeat step 5 to record the desired number of reps.
7. Complete the test - Click to stop the recording and check the results.