- Standing on box or elevated platform immediately behind force plates
- Stand tall on one foot
- Hands on hips
- Chest up and looking forward
- Zero plates - Zero the plates. Ensure nothing is touching the plates during this step.
- Weigh individual - Measure the individual's weight.
- Assume starting position - Ask the individual to assume the starting position on the plates.
- Perform test - Instruct the individual to:
- Keep the chest up and looking forward;
- Step off the box; then
- Land on the plates with the desired foot; then
- Land softly, remaining completely still for 2-3 seconds; then
- Assume starting position again.
- Repeat - Repeat steps 3 and 4 to record the desired number of reps.
- Complete the test - Click to stop the recording and check the results.
Related article: ForceDecks Test: Land and Hold Overview