ForceDecks App Protocol
- Partial or quarter-squat position
- Hands on barbell
1. [OPTIONAL] Enter external load - The weight of the external load can be manually entered.
2. Zero plates - Zero the plates. Ensure nothing is touching the plates during this step.
3. Weigh individual - Measure the individual's weight without the barbell.
4. Assume starting position - Ask the individual to assume the starting position on the plates.
5. Stabilise individual - Instruct the individual to remain completely still, in the starting position for 2-3 seconds before and between each rep in the test.
Important: ensure there is no downward movement from the starting position.
6. Perform test - Instruct the individual to:
a. Keep the chest up and looking forward;
b. Jump up; then
c. Land softly; then
d. Assume starting position again.
7. Repeat - Repeat step 6 to record the desired number of reps.
8. Complete the test - Click to stop the recording and check the results.
Related Article: ForceDecks Test: Squat Jump Overview