A 'Delete & Refill' will clear the contents of your local database files. This will result in data-loss if you have any recordings which are pending upload.
If you are unsure whether you should conduct a 'Delete & Refill', please contact VALD Support.
ForceDecks Delete and Refill (Windows)
- Login to the ForceDecks application
- Click options (top right corner)
- Select ‘credentials’
- Click ‘Advanced’ (top right corner below settings and to the left of activation)
- Select ‘Delete and refill local copy’ (underneath password and below ‘keep local copy’)
- You may need to expand the options
The delete and refill operation will likely take a short while to complete - while profiles are downloaded onto your machine, you ought to be able to continue testing.