Learn more about navigating the DynaMo app.
Connect your DynaMo to your mobile device
- Download the DynaMo mobile app to your iOS or Android device. Click here
- Once the DynaMo app has been downloaded onto your mobile device, use your VALD Hub login details to log in to the app. If you do not have your login credentials, please contact your administrator or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The home screen is the main navigation page. At the top, it shows a Bluetooth button and an Upload status button, then it shows your name, a list of recent tests, and the bottom navigation bar.
- Connect your DynaMo device to your DynaMo app. Turn on your DynaMo device and ensure you have Bluetooth enabled on your device.
- Tap the Bluetooth button at the top left of the home screen.
- Tap CONNECT to pair the DynaMo with the app. The connection is complete when the Bluetooth indicator is green.
- Your DynaMo is ready for testing.
- The Profiles tab displays all of the Profiles synced with your VALD Hub account.
- You can add a new profile at the top right of the Profiles screen. Fill in their first name, last name, date of birth, and gender then tap SAVE.
- All Profiles will automatically update when the app syncs with VALD Hub.
- View a Profile by tapping on the name. This will display their information including their name, a list of the tests they have completed, and their personal results.
- The Tests tab displays all of the tests created organised by date order.
- To test again, tap the test then choose a profile.
- The Settings tab is where you manage all of your app and device settings.
- Manage your login, organisation, and change the default thresholds for strength tests.
- Change the units of measurement - options are Newtons (N), Kilograms (kg), or Pounds (lb).
- Advanced options include changes to the sampling frequency, sampling rate, and range of motion testing in Auto-detect or Manual modes.
Create a test
- The large button in the middle of the bottom navigation bar is the Create test button.
- This is where users create tests and select their test options.
- Tap Create
- Select Profile then tap PROCEED
- Select Region then select Limb(s)
- Select Test Type
- Select Movement
- Select Position
- Select Variant (if applicable)
- Watch the Test Protocols video and read the written instructions
- Tap SELECT AND PROCEED
- When ready, tap START TESTING