- Ensure the individual is standing in the middle of the position circle.
- With hands on hips, step forward with the tested leg.
- Click [Capture] for the required side and have the individual lunge as far down as possible and stand back up again, focusing on putting their bodyweight through the front heel and bringing the tested knee towards the ground. Complete a total of 3 repetitions. Click [Stop] once the assessment is complete.
- Complete Steps 2 and 3 for the other leg.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of the screen.