The DynaMo Plus has specific attachments that can be used to perform a wide variety of strength tests.
These attachments connect to your DynaMo using Near Field Communication (NFC), which enables the DynaMo Plus to automatically detect which attachment you have connected.
Choose the right attachment
Each unique attachment that comes with your DynaMo serves a different purpose, and is best suited for performing specific test types.
Unsure which attachments to use for a test? Our DynaMo Plus protocols can help you identify the attachments required for every single strength test type.
Suited for compression strength assessments to apply contact against a contoured surface (e.g. forearm, shin, wrist, ankle).
Suited for compression strength assessments to apply contact against a larger body surface area (e.g. thigh or trunk).
Can also be used against a flat surface (in conjunction with the curved pad) to provide resistance for a fixed point compression test.
Suited for compression strength assessments, specifically on the non-tester end. Allows the practitioner to provide appropriate resistance with their bracing hand.
Tension links (x2)
Suited for attaching to both ends of the DynaMo for fixed point tension tests.
Used in conjunction with included carabiners, strength strap, and handle or ankle strap attachment.
Suited for grip strength assessments. The smaller 'inner handle' connects to the tester end while the 'outer handle' connects to the non-tester end of the DynaMo.
Connect the attachment to your DynaMo
- Turn on your DynaMo Plus device by pressing the power button until you hear a beep.
- Insert the attachment into the DynaMo Plus. Line up the prongs on the attachment with the holes in the base of the DynaMo Plus. Slide in, gently pushing, then twist to lock in place.
- The DynaMo Plus device will automatically identify the attachment. Check the display to confirm the attachment was successfully identified.
Remove an attachment
- Press the lock / unlock buttons on each side of the device together at the same time.
- Twist the attachment to unlock it from the DynaMo Plus device.