How to pair AirBands to your smart device?
To pair your AirBands:
- Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on your smart device.
- Open the AirBands app.
- Complete the in-app BFR Screening tool, to access the pairing screen.
- Turn your AirBands on. Firmly press the module button. The LED will flash red and orange when it is ready to pair with your device.
- Click in-app to connect your AirBands.
How to pair AirBands to a different or new smart device?
When AirBands are paired to a device they will remain ‘locked’ to that device, to prevent them pairing with another device within close proximity.
Therefore, in order to pair your AirBands with a new smart device, you may need to un-lock your AirBands from your original smart device.
To unlock your AirBands:
- Go to the pairing screen on your original smart device.
- Tap on the paired AirBand.
- Tap on ‘Forget & Disconnect Airband’.
Once your AirBands are un-locked from your original device, you are free to pair them with your new smart device.
What to do if pairing fails?
If you are unable to pair your AirBands, please ensure the following:
- Your smart device meets the minimum Bluetooth BLE 4.0 requirement.
- The Bluetooth on your smart device is turned on.
- Your AirBands are charged and turned on.
- Your AirBands are not paired to another smart device.
If you are still unable to pair, please try the following:
- Toggle your Bluetooth off and on.
- Turn your AirBands off and on:
- Press and hold the module button for 3-5 seconds until the LED no longer illuminates.
- Firmly press the module button. The LED will flash red and orange when it is ready to pair with the AirBands app.
If you are still unable to pair your AirBands, please refer to our Bluetooth Pairing Guide.