A General Force-Time Analysis is typically performed for tests and movements which are not automatically detected by ForceDecks Windows. This allows any test to be analysed at a basic level, even if it is a unique or uncommon protocol or movement.
General Force-Time Analysis tests yield generic results, which are broadly suitable for most tests, but depending on the test being performed, may not capture all desired metrics for all users.
ForceDecks Windows App Protocol
1. Zero plates - Zero the plates. Ensure nothing is touching the plates during this step.
2. Assume starting position - Ask the individual to assume the starting position on the plates.
3. Weigh individual - Measure the individual's weight.
4. Stabilise individual - Instruct the individual to remain completely still, in the starting position for 2-3 seconds before and between each rep in the test.
5. Perform test - Instruct the individual to perform the desired movement.
6. Repeat - Repeat step 5 to record the desired number of reps.
7. Stop recording - Click to stop the recording.
8. Mark reps - Click "Mark Trial Range", then click on the graph to select the desired range/s to be analysed.
7. Complete the test - Analyse and save the results.