TeleHab is an exercise prescription app that enables practitioners to assign and monitor their client’s at-home exercise program.
How does the TeleHab system work?
Practitioners administer TeleHab using VALD Hub, the cloud-based data analytics and account administration platform for VALD Technologies.
Once a practitioner assigns an exercise program using VALD Hub, the client then accesses the assigned program through the TeleHab app.
VALD Hub also includes profile integrations with Nookal and Cliniko practice management systems. These integrations enable practitioners to access VALD Hub directly from a profile in the practice management system.
What's included in the TeleHab system?
VALD Hub (for practitioners):
Exercise program builder
- Set up clients
- Select exercises and create programs
- Assign a program
- Select a start date
- Choose frequency
- Set duration
- Printing options
Client video recording and feedback
- Remote assessment of client videos
- Receive client self-assessments of effort or pain
- Receive client feedback or notes
- Review profiles
- Monitor client exercise completion rates
- Host video calls with clients
- Screen sharing
- Add notes to the client’s profile in VALD Hub
TeleHab app (for clients):
- Access assigned exercise programs
- View practitioner notes
- Start an exercise session
- Record exercises
- Watch video tutorials
- Rate effort or pain
- Provide feedback for practitioner
- Connect to online consultations