- Semi tandem stand position
- Arms relaxed
- Enter a predetermined time for the assessment.
- Ensure the individual is standing in the middle of the position circle.
- Have the individual stand with the toes of one foot next to the middle of the other foot. The foot that is forward is the side of the assessment being completed.
- Click [Capture] for the required side and hold still for the required duration. The capture will automatically end once the timer has counted down. Repeat on the other side.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.
- Range anteroposterior
- Range mediolateral
- Shoulder balance (average)
- Hip balance (average)