- Single leg stand posture
- Arms relaxed
- Ensure the individual is standing in the middle of the position circle.
- Stand in a relaxed posture and lift the non-weight bearing leg off the ground.
- Click [Capture] for the required side and hold still for the duration of 5 seconds. The capture will automatically end once the timer has counted down. Repeat on the other side.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.
- Shoulder balance (average)
- Hip balance (average)
- Spine tilt (average)
- Head tilt (average)