- Hip and knee in 90° flexion
- Ensure when the individual is standing they are in the middle of the position circle. Place a chair behind the individual in this position.
- Have the individual sit down and raise the required leg to 90° of hip and knee flexion. Move the foot of the non-required leg under the chair to create space.
- Click [Capture] on the required side and have the individual move as far into hip internal rotation as they can, and then into hip external rotation as far as possible. Ensure the hip and knee remain in flexion and the knee is not translating side to side throughout the movement. Complete a total of 3 repetitions. Click [Stop] once the assessment is complete.
- Complete on both sides.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.
|3 of each movement on each side
- Hip internal/external rotation ROM (peak)