- Ensure the individual is standing in the middle of the position circle.
- Have the individual stand straight with their hands on their hips, and the foot of the required leg directly facing the camera. Raise the non-required leg to 45° of hip and knee flexion.
- Click [Capture] on the required side and have the individual squat down on the required leg as far as possible, and stand back up again. Complete a total of 3 repetitions. Click [Stop] once the assessment is complete.
- Complete on the other side.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.