- Normal standing posture
- Arms across chest
- Ensure when the individual is standing they are in the middle of the position circle. Place a chair behind the individual in this position.
- Have the individual stand straight and cross their arms over their chest.
- Click [Capture] and have the individual sit down into the chair. Click [Stop] once the assessment is complete.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.
||1 sit down movement
- Knee flexion (peak)
- Spine tilt (peak)
- Lateral spine tilt (peak)
- Knee distance (total)