- Normal standing posture
- Arms relaxed
- Ensure the individual is standing in the middle of the position circle.
- Have the individual stand straight with arms by their sides.
- Click [Capture] for the required side and have the individual keep a straight arm and abduct their shoulder as far as possible, and then adduct their shoulder as far as possible. Complete a total of 3 repetitions. Click [Stop] once the assessment is complete.
- Complete on the other side.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.
||3 of each movement on each side
- Shoulder abduction/adduction ROM (peak)
- Shoulder balance (peak)
- Spine tilt (peak)
- Head tilt (peak)