- Normal standing posture
- Arms relaxed
- Ensure the individual is standing in the middle of the position circle.
- Have the individual stand straight.
- Click [Capture] and have the individual tilt their head to one side bringing their ear to their shoulder and complete on the other side. Complete a total of 3 repetitions on each side.
- Click [Stop] once the assessment is complete.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.
||3 each side
- Cervical spine lateral flexion ROM (peak)
- Shoulder balance (peak)
- Head tilt (peak)
- Spine tilt (peak)
Article is closed for comments.