This quick guide covers the steps required to complete a test in HumanTrak.
Step 1 - Prepare your HumanTrak kit
- Connect the 3D Infrared camera into the laptop
- Log in to your HumanTrak account
Step 2 - Add your client profile
- Create a new client profile; or
- Select an exiting client profile; or
- Bulk import client profiles via a CSV file.
Step 3 - Run your test
HumanTrak has a range of pre-programmed tests for upper and lower body range of motion and dynamic movements.
- Select individual tests from build-in categories; or
- Create custom categories from the settings menu
Step 4 - View and share results
- View results on screen; or
- Export report; or
- Email report.