Once you have installed ForceDecks on your Windows device, it is important to set up the Auto Recording Export Folder. This ensures data is backed up with raw .CSV force-time data files, when offline or in the event you experience any period of unstable internet.
To set up an Auto Recording Export Folder in ForceDecks:
- Create a new folder on your laptop to store the recordings. Ensure the folder name is relevant (e.g. ForceDecks Auto Exports)
- Go to Options
- Click on Settings
- Click on the "..." button
- Search for the folder you created and click on it
- Click OK
Now that you have created the Auto Recording Export Folder:
- Each time you test a new profile a subfolder with their name will be created; and
- Each time you run a new test, a .CSV file will automatically be added to their folder.
Note: Following a ForceDecks or Windows update it is advisable to recheck that this folder is still showing.
If your organisation has folder limits, and your folder becomes full, you will not be able to save any further tests. If this occurs, create a second Auto Test Export Folder and re-title the first folder.