Connect your FD 4000 and FDLite V.1 Hardware
Step 1. Connect your Adapter using the 3-pin power cable and the ForceDecks USB cable.
*Both cables need to be plugged in for the Adapter to work
Step 2. Press the ON/OFF button on the Adapter.
Two lights should come on - the middle LED light indicating the battery level, and a flashing white LED indicating that the Adapter is starting up.
*The Adapter can take up to 30 seconds to complete start-up
Step 3. Once the white LED light stops flashing, a blue LED light will flash to indicate that the Adapter is seeking to pair with a device.
Step 4. Open your ForceDecks app on either iOS or Windows.
*This video shows the iOS App
Step 5. Your ForceDecks hardware should appear in the app.
- For help connecting your device, click the link - ForceDecks Bluetooth connection.
Step 6. Select your hardware to sync and connect.
- The Adapter will not start the pairing process unless the 3-pin plug and the USB cable to the ForceDecks are connected. The Adapter does not need to be connected to a power source if it is fully charged.
- If your device won’t pair or if it loses the pairing connection, then you will need to reboot your Adapter;
- Press the ON/OFF button until the power indicator lights begin flashing. Wait for the Adapter to power down – with no lights illuminated.
- Press the on/off button again and wait for the white light to stop flashing.
- The blue pairing light should automatically flash.
- If the Adapter is still not pairing, please check your cable connections.
- If your device is unable to recharge and the battery or appears 'dead' please, try an alternative charging source by plugging (if available, alternate) USB-C cable to an alternative power source (e.g., laptop or computer).
- If all else fails, you may need to perform a hard reset. Insert a paperclip or SIM card ejector tool into the small hole to the right of the power button and hold until the Adapter resets.
Article is closed for comments.