This ForceFrame release for iOS users introduces historical test data into the results display.
New and enhanced features
- Prior to starting a test, you will now see results from the last time that profile performed that test type.
- Result tiles for force and ratio metrics will now show a chart of historical test values for that profile test.
- A trend indicator now shows the percentage change in metric values between the previous test value and the current test.
- Trend annotations on the result tiles now describe the change in metric values in easy to interpret sentences.
- Test names are now fully spelled out during test selection.
- The ForceFrame welcome screen has been updated to display the ForceFrame Max.
- The 'Back to Main Menu' button after testing has been moved to the bottom right corner.
- The Bar Height position can now go up to a maximum value of 31 to accommodate ForceFrames with extended posts.
- Fixed bug where the "No devices found" text during the Test Setup was not visible when the device's system settings were set to dark mode.
- The Dyno test type now correctly measures force from both load cells simultaneously.