This ForceFrame update is for iOS devices and introduces an update to how results are displayed
New and enhanced features
- Results can now be full screened to allow metrics to be studied in more detail.
- The Test Position modal now displays as full screen prior to the test beginning to allow for easier access.
- Button labels following a test being uploaded have been updated to allow for greater clarity in their purpose.
- A bug has been resolved where the “Test results” heading was not properly spaced above the results Tiles.
- A bug has been resolved where force metric values were being calculated with a median filtered force measurement.
- Metric labels and annotations have been updated to improve spacing on the Tiles.