This update contains the latest changes and fixes for VALD Hub and TeleHab.
New and enhanced features
- PROMs text has been updated to "Outcome Measures" to ensure client-centric language and alignment across VALD Hub.
- Program Builder interface has been updated and search functionality enhanced to improve exercise findability, helping practitioners build exercise programs faster and with more accuracy.
This feature will go out to early adopters only in this release.
- The TeleHab mobile experience is not more responsive, highlighting the full TeleHab digital health platform functionality and allowing students to select their student status upon sign-up.
- 91 new patient education topics have been added to TeleHab so that practitioners can prescribe the right information about their patient's diagnosis at the right time to make the right decisions.
- Fixed an issue on the Profile Overview page where it did not display all 15 tests performed.
- Corrected a spelling error in the Leaderboard refresh banner.
- Improved profile creation and editing behaviour to prevent photo and video recording from being enabled without guardian consent for ages 13 to 18.
- Enhanced the error message for users attempting to remove a group from a profile with only one group.