This DynaMo app release for iOS and Android devices includes new and enhanced features, as well as additional bug fixes and improvements.
New and enhanced features
- You can now edit a previously saved test battery, including:
- changing the order of tests,
- removing or adding individual tests, and
- updating the test battery name.
- Tests can now be skipped when conducting a test battery by selecting the Skip button. This can be beneficial for skipping a particular test type, or if you are only testing one limb (e.g. left side) and the selected battery is testing both limbs.
- The testing screen interface has been updated to increase efficiency and improve user experience.
- The process of exiting an in-progress test battery has been updated to ensure no test data is accidentally deleted.
- Bluetooth connectivity when initially pairing a DynaMo device has been improved.
- Superfluous placeholder text has been removed from the "New test battery name" field when creating a test battery.