This ForceDecks update is for iOS devices and adds the ability to hide body weight during testing.
New and enhanced features
- A Profile’s body weight can now be hidden from the screen during testing by selecting the "Hide Body Weight During Recording" option in Settings.
- Legacy results mode has been removed to allow for a faster experience in the app.
- Metric annotations have been added for most unitless (or ratio) metrics.
- Balance tests can now be conducted for 20 seconds.
- A “seconds” label has been added to the Exercise Length parameter during balance testing.
- Start of movement detection in all isometric test types has been improved to be more accurate and consistent from rep to rep.
- The following metrics have been added: Peak Vertical Force (Net of BW), Concentric Mean Velocity, & Concentric Impulse (Abs) / BM.
- When quick creating a Profile during Test Setup, that Profile will be automatically selected when returning to the Profile Select page.
- A clear error message has been added to inform Users with limited Groups permissions that they are adding a Profile with no assigned Group.
- A warning has been added when the Profile Edit page is exited with saving the edits.
- The term “Gender” has been updated to “Sex” during Profile Create and Profile Edit.
- The “Auto-Jump” testing mode has been updated to the “Auto Detect” testing mode.
- A bug has been fixed where a duplicate Profile would appear on the Profile Select page after a Profile is created during Test Setup.
- The Upload Manager now accurately shows the state of FD Vision uploads when the app is closed while a video is being uploaded.
- The “Drop Landing” metric in the Single Leg Land and Hold test has been fixed to correctly display the time when the drop landing occurred.