If you have completed or uploaded a test on ForceDecks in error, you can delete this test from within the ForceDecks Windows application.
Tests cannot be edited or deleted in the ForceDecks iOS app.
- Log in to the ForceDecks application on your Windows machine using your VALD credentials.
- Locate your patient or athlete profile in the Profiles list and double-click to open their profile.
- You can then see a list of all tests that profile has performed. Click once on the test you wish to delete in the list.
Deleting a test from the ForceDecks application cannot be undone.
- If you are sure that you want to delete the entire test, click the button in the Actions section on the right.
- Click Yes to confirm, then you will receive the below confirmation alert.
Please sign in to leave a comment.