If you cannot see your ForceDecks force plates when you are trying to connect through the ForceDecks iOS application, please follow the below troubleshooting steps.
- Turn on your ForceDecks by quickly pressing (do not hold down) the power button on the primary plate. The LED lights will begin to turn on, then you will hear a beep from the primary plate, followed by the secondary plate.
- Check that no other iOS devices are connected to the ForceDecks system.
- Check that Bluetooth is enabled on your iOS device.
- If already open, force quit the ForceDecks iOS app on your smart device, then reopen the application.
- Select Test to search for your force plates again.
- Select the ForceDecks device you wish to connect to from the list.
Still not connecting?
If you still cannot connect to your set of ForceDecks plates, try connecting to each plate individually.
- Disconnect the interplate cable between your two force plates.
- Turn one of the plates on, waiting until you hear the beep.
- Open the ForceDecks iOS app and select Test, then confirm you can connect to the singular plate.
- Turn the other plate on and confirm you can connect to the singular plate.
If both plates appear as individual devices in the iOS app, you may have a faulty interplate cable that is hindering the connection and needs to be replaced.
Need further help?
If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to the VALD Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To action your request, please provide support with as much detail as possible, including:
- A detailed description of the issue, including what troubleshooting steps you have already attempted.
- The serial number (FD-X-XXXX) of both of your ForceDecks plates (primary and secondary).
The ForceDecks serial number can be found on the right side of your force plates, along with the model.
- Model and software version of the ForceDecks iOS application and your smart device.
- Any images and / or videos of the problem that could help us troubleshoot.