This update contains the latest changes and fixes for VALD Hub & TeleHab.
- The design of asymmetry and bilateral tiles for ForceDecks has been updated to ensure consistency across the iOS and web platforms, providing a more seamless user experience on the Profile Overview page.
- The performance of VALD Hub has been optimized, resulting in faster page load times for clients.
- A new loading state has been added for tiles on the Profile Overview page that better indicates when data is being loaded.
- The sorting logic of tiles on the Profile Overview page has been improved, reducing confusion when data is loading in.
- Commonly Used exercises in the program builder display a pre-search list of up to 50 popular exercises that practitioners prescribe worldwide.
- Users with group-only permissions can now use TeleHab with the profiles they have access to.
- Fixed an issue where the force trace occasionally did not appear in the results drill-down screen for long-running tests.
- Fixed alignment issues in the edit test modal for NordBord, providing a smoother editing experience for users.
- Fixed an issue where the asymmetry tiles displayed incorrect colours for the latest test on the Profile Overview page.
- Fixed an issue where the program builder page would freeze when clicking the green plus button to add an exercise to the program.
Please sign in to leave a comment.